If you had to guess the biggest MISTAKE Georgia Entrepreneurs make what would it be?
Believe it or not it is as simple as Filing your returns LATE.
And the IRS are PILING up those late fees!
- LLC Income Tax (Single Member), Due April 15
- LLC Income Tax (Multi-Member), Due April 15
- S Corporation Income Tax, Due March 15
- C Corporation Income Tax, Due March 15
- Form 1099-MISC, Due to the Recipient on January 31 and to the IRS on February 28
Why pay Uncle Sam more than you have to?
Instead why not SCHEDULE an appointment NOW to start working on your taxes so that we can get them off to the IRS BEFORE the deadline?
Free, Verner H CPA
4000 Smithtown Rd # 180,Suwanee, GA 30024-6560
The answer is fairly obvious when you see the findings of a report from the U.S. Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy, September 2009. Notice what it says as reported on the score website.
The estimated 29.6 million small businesses in the United States:
- Employ just over half of the country’s private sector workforce
- Hire 40 percent of high tech workers, such as scientists, engineers and computer workers
- Include 52 percent home-based businesses and two percent franchises Continue reading
I was looking at the stats for small businesses on scores website recently. The results are not encouraging. Nope… not one bit at all.
Small Business Openings & Closings in 2008:
- There were 627,200 new businesses, 595,600 business closures and 43,546 bankruptcies. Continue reading